Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Ugliest Shoes in the world...cost 5 bucks, at Walmart.

Spring is coming and I can't wait.
I need to some work on projects and yard work will start again.
Honestly I'm looking forward to it.
This year, I need to buy some sneakers or shoes that I can destroy.
I need to have them for the purpose of doing whatever. 
I usually don't give it much thought and will get out there and 
ruin my work shoes. Or,shoes I wear to work is probably a better way to look at it.
It's a business casual work place, so you can wear sneakers or loafers or whatever.
Provided your shirt is tucked in, and you're not wearing jeans. (except Fridays)
So today I was on the hunt for yard shoes, or project shoes. 
Think Mr. Rogers changing into his play shoes.
I am a CheapGeek by nature, and since the ultimate outcome of my shoes is ruining 
them, Cheap is what I was looking for.
Ha! I found cheap! These also happen to be some of the most ugly shoes I have ever 
seen. It's a win! 
Check these shoes- The X1's ---Carbon fiber, ventilation slots, high visibilty, low 
comfort, chrome accents and much, much more fake looking crap.
If these shoes we're a car, they would be a 2002 Hyundai Accent that's trying to be Fast and Furious with all the WalMart ricer/racer crap you can throw on it, while trying to be 
serious about it. (Hyundai owners. relax- I've owned 3 brand new Hyundai's and put 
over 150,000 miles on each, I think they are the best bang for the buck. If you're 
offended, I'm sorry. With a small amount of seriousness.) 
Got these shoes on Clearance and they are worth every penny.....
Here you go.
These things do look pretty...shitty.
I'll wear them out in the yard or in the garage. 
Or out in public- if my daughters or my girlfriend needs a good embarrassing.







No comments:

Post a Comment