Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cheap Microphone! Audio Technica ATR 6250 Or ATR 25 (with test)




I picked up the Audio Technica ATR 6250 (ATR25) for a really good price off Amazon. 
Refurbished at $19.99 with free shipping (Beach Camera). 
I don't know how long that will last.
I don't usually have a problem with refurbished stuff. I have been fortunate. 
I am impressed at this microphones overall quality. It's dirt cheap and better than the camera's on board microphones. 
It should have pretty good audio quality, overall but especially for YouTube. 
The normal price varies, but I've seen them around $32.00 - $38.00 At $19.99 I figured I'd try..
Satisfied so far.
There you go- a decent dirt cheap microphone.. 
I did a quick audio test as well.
If you need a general microphone that's better than the your camera's on board microphone, this will work.


Here's a link- ATR 6250 Microphone  $19.99 refurb

Check out these channels (if you haven't already)
Great Content, Great Ideas, Great Resource(s)


Here's a link to the items listed in the $100.00 Film Making Kit (via Amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment