Saturday, March 31, 2012

Aprils Fool's Day from Google and YouTube!

I've  always enjoyed Google and YouTube for pulling their little April Fool's Day stunts.
There's been some that made me almost believe them.
Google had one (last year, I think) where you could use your webcam to help with your workflow.
I remember something about being able to delete email- by ball up a piece of paper with your hands
and the new Google software would use the webcam, recognize those movements and delete the email for you.
The whole spoof was well done..
This year's shenanigans are just as good.
So here's links to Google and YouTube's April Fools Day tricks..


 April Fool!s from Google....
www.google.com
Google's autonomous race car partnership with NASCAR.


April Fool's from YouTubes:



Enjoy...I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment