Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Headlight's Replaced! My Car Can See!



Headlight's replaced! Now my car can see!
I had to replace my driver's side headlight on my
2002 Hyundai Accent.
I've had the car for ten years and this was the first headlight that went out.
So, I had to replace it.
Since both headlights were ten years old, I replaced both.
The halogen bulbs lose intensity over time and in order to maintain
equal brightness, both headlights should be replaced together.
Headlights are typically something that can be easily done.
Some cars are easier than others, so your results may vary.
This video is me replacing the bulbs.
I also found that my headlight lenses are cloudy and
starting really cloud over.
So I bought some headlight polish to clean them up.
That's a different video though.
Feel the excitement!

You could start your own business with this kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment