Sunday, November 11, 2012

DIY MRE (Meals Ready to Eat) Cheap and Easy.



Cheap and Easy Home Made MRE.
I decided to try my hand at making a cheap home made MRE.
There's a ton of videos out there on making these.
The items you can add to your MRE are completely up to you.
There's always debates on what should be in your MRE.
Really it's up to you.
I just wanted to make one as a trial. I used what I had available in the house.
With real planning, I could make some decently priced, tasty, MRE's.
This one is not bad. The process needs to be refined.
If you have any suggestions on ways to improve my foray into MRE's
let me know.
Any favorite ingredients or something I absolutely should have in my MRE?
Let me know what you think.
Leave me a comment.
I'm always interested.


Here's an example of a
Bulk Ready Made Food Solution-



No comments:

Post a Comment