Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sound Flash Light Flasher. Very cool!


Sound Flash Light Flasher!
I found this at the Thrift Store.
$.49 cents! I was excited!
All this thing does is flash lights to sound.
Hook up your Christmas lights or Christmas tree and when the music
starts the lights will flash to the beat of the music.
I totally dig this kind of knick knack gizmo.
You can actually hook up any light to this things and it will
flash to differnt sounds.
It's primarily for low wattage lights, like Christmas lights.
It's pretty old and I havent seen one of these since the early 80's.
The SoundFlash can control up to 200 Christmas lights.
I bought this and some chili pepper lights.
4 strands of chili pepper lights and the SoundFlash cost under $5.00.
I found one that sold on eBay for $9.99. I paid 49 cents. Awesome!
This was worth every penny.
I plan on using them for something.

Have you ever seen one of these?
Do you have one of these?



No comments:

Post a Comment