Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Review of the Canon PowerShot Elph 300HS. Or My Christmas Present and Mi...


Review of the Canon PowerShot Elph 300HS.
Or My Christmas Present and Micro Camera Rig.

Look what I got for Christmas!
Canon PowerShot Elph 300HS.
This little camera is going to take the place of my
failing Kodak Zi8. Which is losing focus.
I like this little camera so far.
It has all the hip camera filters you'd want, like poster, vivid,
miniature, super slow motion, color accent and all the
other filters that I don't care about.
I'll use it with a small camera bracket or L Bracket.
I'll also record the audio with the Pyle PPR80.
It's a compact camera rig for sure.

Here's some specifications.
World's thinnest digital camera with a 24mm ultra Wide-Angle lens.
5x Optical Zoom and Optical Image Stabilizer.
Canon's HS SYSTEM with a 12.1 MP CMOS and DIGIC 4 Image Processor.
Full 1080p HD Video at 24fps. 1280x720 at 30 fps.
Stereo sound, dedicated movie button.
High-speed Burst Mode captures 8.0fps.
Smart AUTO, 32 predefined shooting situations.
Super Slow Motion Movie records video at high speed.
Slow motion playback.
Optical Zoom while shooting video and footage is stabilized with Dynamic IS.
Any questions or comments?
Leave them below!

Here's the newer version.



No comments:

Post a Comment