Monday, February 04, 2013

Windshield or Dash Car Camera Mount- Arkon CMP220 Cheap Fun.



Windshield or Dash Car Camera Mount- Arkon CMP220 Cheap Fun.
I bought this camera mount to record car stuff.
It's a cheap goose neck mount that works ok.
It's really for small cameras or small video cameras.
I'm using my Canon Powershot Elph 300HS as my dash / windshield / car camera. 
It's got full HD and auto focus. 
It'll also work with the small handhelds too.
I got the Arkon mount from Amazon. 
I could have made something similar, but I figured I'd try this one.
It was around $13.00 with shipping.
It's not bad. 
Here's a link to Amazon if you're interested.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00585CLXG/ref=as_li_ss_til?tag=cheapgnet-20&cam...



If you own a GoPro, there's a ton of camera mounts
available. I don't own one yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment