Thursday, March 21, 2013

Quick Review- Rustoleum Spray Painting Spray Grip!




Here's a Quick Review of the Rustoleum Spray Painting Spray Grip!
If you use spray paint, this little spray grip can makes things easier.
I've used one for years.
When Rustoleum changed the spray paint can nozzle, I stopped using mine.
Mainly, because it didn't fit any longer.
This one fits the newer style nozzle and works well.
The spray grip is made for the larger style nozzles and it latches on pretty
tightly.
I've used it several times so far and I like it.
More painting control and keeping my hands clean, a  nice benefit
of using a spray grip. Works good so far!

Amazon has them if you're interested.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0015RJ41I/ref=as_li_ss_til?tag=cheapgeek03-20&camp=0&creative=0&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B0015RJ41I&adid=0G07TNR8XC38GE92P2DY

Here's what I have.
It pays to shop around.




No comments:

Post a Comment