Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Rothco Classic Paratrooper Shoulder Messenger Bag- Review


Rothco Classic Paratrooper Shoulder Bag- Review
This bag is slightly smaller than the Vintage Classic Messenger bag.
I bought this bag because it has some features that I like. 
I like the clasp to secure the main flap. 
I also like the snaps on the inner flap. 
It has 3 dividers in the main compartment.
The shoulder strap has a pad for comfort and is removable.
The cotton canvas is soft and still feels durable. 
All the connecting points are reinforced.
If you need a very large bag, go for the Vintage Classic Messenger Bag.
If you need slightly smaller and want the ability to secure the flap, go for the
Paratrooper bag. 
I really like them both. 
I wish the shoulder strap on the Paratrooper bag was about 3-4 inches longer.
I'm over 6 foot tall and the strap feels a little short for me.

Specs:
Olive Drab Vintage Paratrooper Classic Shoulder Messenger Bag - 
* 12 Ounce Stone Washed Canvas Material. 
* 3 Inner Compartments. 
* One Outer Double Snap Compartment. 
* Shell Loops. 
* Adjustable Shoulder Straps. 
* No Emblem. 
* Dimensions: 14" x 11" x 4".
Here's a link if you're interested: 
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BFJE7O/r...

No comments:

Post a Comment