Welcome to the CheapGeek Podcast!
Apple, Cars and Treasure
1.Apple's Original Programming Isn't Very Original
- Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com/carl-reiner-mel-brooks-i-want-sandwiches-i-want-chicken
SECOND COMMERCIAL- Audible
3 Reasons why we use Audible in our travels.
- Good books, good content, good choices! (Plus it's hard to read and drive)
- It’s a way to read the latest Books without all that pesky reading.
- You’re Travelling, aside from eating a burrito- there’s not a whole lot else to do! FREE TRIAL LINK FOR YOU!
- Ravine becoming a stolen car graveyard
We did our own exploring and here’s what we found - https://youtu.be/P6AEw8vW6V
After man died hunting Forrest Fenn’s treasure, ex-wife disputes claims it exists
New Mexico or Florida
- Man leads police on Washington state chase due to boredom
- Woman drove for days in Alaska with husband's body in casket
- Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
Money Worthy (Not BS)
Get your “America the Beautiful” pass.-National Parks and Federal Recreations Lands Pass.
Latest SOCIAL MEDIA STUFF
Over on Youtubes!
Join the CheapGeek Facebook Group- Join! Post stuff!
Here's a link- https://www.facebook.com/groups/CheapGeekPage/
Need to Contact Us?
Want to comment about the show?
NEXT EPISODE TEASER
OK THANKS BYE