Sunday, May 13, 2012

Netflix update for NextBook Premium 8SE.



Netflix doesn't work on NextBook Premium 8SE? Here's the Fix.

Here's a NextBook Premium 8SE  NetFlix fix /update.
When I bought this tablet, I wasn't expecting the best,
after all it was dirt cheap as far as Android 4.0 Tablets go.
When I tried to use NetFlix, it was a no go.
So, I fiddled around and still couldn't get it to work.
I actually forgot about it until I found that there was a fix available
from the Home Shopping Network. Good Job HSN!
I'm not sure if this fix will work on any other tablet, aside from the
HSN version.
So you're on your own for that.
I nstalled and ran the fix and it works! YAY!
It takes about 30 mins or so to download and install the patch.
Your results may vary.
If you are not Android inclined or computer savy, you may need to enlist the services
of someone who is.

So here's what I did, and I hope it helps..


Updated!
-Links no longer available at HSN.
Please use Nextbookusa's website for links / information. 
The video has been updated. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment