Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Installing KomputerBay Ram in Pedro's Laptop. Or any laptop for that mat...



Installing KomputerBay Ram in Pedro's Laptop. Or any laptop for that matter.
KomputerBay was very kind and sent me some ram for my computer!
Very Nice! 
I've used KomputerBay ram before in two other computers and I've been very happy.
The prices they have are very reasonable. 
Their customer service is proactive and available.
They're ready for questions and are quick to respond. I really like that.
Make me feel good about using KomputerBay.
So the Ram they sent me, was installed in Pedro's laptop.
Pedro was suffering a Ram deficit and my laptop is maxed at 16gb.
So, I decided to install the ram in Pedro's HP G62 laptop.
He's very happy and has had no issues. 
As I didn't expect him to.
KomputerBay is on my shortlist for ram.
I'll buy from them again. :)

Jewelers Screw Drivers- Useful when needed....

No comments:

Post a Comment