Saturday, August 17, 2013

Front Pocket Wallet with Business Card Holder. (Wallet Series 3 of 3)




Sold by Marshal?
It's a Minimalist Wallet, Front Pocket Wallet
or Front Pocket Wallet with Business Card or Credit Card Holder.*
I think my quest for a new wallet is over.
I think this one will be better suited towards my needs. 
Out of the three wallets so far this is (now) my new wallet!
I do like the look and feel. It is larger than I expected, 
but that comes with the level of expand-ability that this wallet offers.
It has 1 card slot on the front and 2 large slots for extra cards 
with an ID window on the inside.
Fits easily into your front pocket. (Big guy, big pockets)
Card Slot is expandable to hold more cards. About 10 cards..
Doesn't have a money clip.
I think this one will be a good wallet.
If I find one with a money clip, I'll go for it.
*Almost too large to be considered a minimalist / front pocket wallet.
Specifications:
Gem Avenue Sku # MW30070 is $8.68 on Amazon.com
*Crafted of Genuine Cowhide Leather
*Credit Card Holder / Business-Card-Holder
*Dimension is 2.75" x 4" When Closed
*Thickness is about 1/4" to 1/2" / Expanded about 3/4"
*Colors- Brown / Tan / Black

MW30070 Genuine New Leather Credit Card Holder ID Window 2.75" x 4" Wallet 
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000WVALGK/r...
Thanks to all for Watching and Subscribing! 
I really do appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment