Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year's Everyone.....

Well, the New Year is here. 2007!
New Year, new ideas, resolutions, promises........ Time for a change....
Earlier- I said I was going to reorganize my desk. This is the first step to reducing the clutter of my life in general. I cheated a little- and started early. As a procrastinator this was a good start.
I unfortunately- put off- placing the new pictures up until today. I'm digging the new desk look.
Open and not cluttered- airy, lots of light, more space, good stuff.
Here's some before and after pictures of my desk-

By removing the shelves, replacing the clunky CRT, with a Starlogic flat panel LCD, clearing out old papers and removing un needed electronics, my desk is very different. More work area and the extra light is a nice benefit. I got a deal on the LCD, Officemax emailed me their Friends and Family flyer which had the LCD on sale for $80.00 off, and a trade in for used ink cartridges ($6.00) a piece- normally $3.00. I used the coupon and traded in 3 for $18.00 off.
Out the door for $101.50. Not bad- for no rebate....
Over all a nice transformation. Reducing clutter is my mantra for this year- Next will be my hall closet- that beast is going to take some planning.............. Happy New Year's........

No comments:

Post a Comment