Friday, August 20, 2010

Dryer Balls

Dryer Balls! Have you seen these?
These plastic or vinyl spiked balls are supposed to soften and fluff up fabric.
You add these 2 reusable balls to the dryer with your laundry. 
They are supposed to eliminate the need for a fabric softener sheet.
I've seen them on TV from about 6 to 10 bucks, and the internet has listed to upwards 
of 12 bucks. 

There's no way in hell I would play 12 dollars for these things. 
They look like dog toys! I'll admit, I am curious to see if they work.








I was the Dollar Tree dollar store recently and I found them, Dryer Balls!

Since the idea of spending a Dollar and getting ripped off is easier to deal with, so I bought 2 packs. 
Thats 4 dryer balls. I figure I'll test them. 
If they work with 2, great! I'll have extra balls.
That'll give me four balls. If two balls doesn't work, I'll double up and use all 4 of my balls.
Hopefully, I'll only need to use 2 of my balls. 
It would be good to have an extra set of balls, just in case I need them.
I'm making a video with my results. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:34 AM

    Hey, picked up 2 boxes at the Dollar Tree store today also. Just as curious to see if they work, but like you said, if they don't, I'll only be out $2 and not $10+. That Dollar Tree store is great.

    ReplyDelete