Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thriftstore find- for camping Coleman Campstove 425F - Refurbishmentation


After a little sanding and some Snazzy Red paint, and the stove looks awesome.
A quick and easy project with decent results. I'll probably do it again.
The small feeling of accomplishment is worth it. The Coleman Camp Stove 425F is looking
ready for a trip in the woods. I'll use this stove when or if we ever go camping.
The plan is to go some time in the near future. Which will probably be spring.
If you're curious how much a new Coleman stove costs-
Click here (amazon)Coleman Two-Burner Propane Stove
I like the fact that I paid $4.98 and painted it.
I really like that I spent about 20 bucks. I'm still $30. under...
Keep an eye out.
You might find one for even cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment