Friday, January 18, 2013

Going over the new span of the Gilmerton Bridge in Virginia!



Published on Jan 16, 2013
The Gilmerton Bridge in Chesapeake Virginia is being
rebuilt for modern times. It was built in the 1930's.
It's a multi year project. 2014 Is supposed to be when it's finished.
The project appears to be on time and progressing.
It makes me late to work almost weekly.
Where I live, to get to work I have a choice of 2 tunnels, a toll bridge, 
a high rise bridge, a bridge over locks, and the Gilmerton bridge.
If anyone of those options have traffic or an issue, I'm done for.
It's hard to escape the "Island of Portsmouth"
Here's the new bridge span.
This is my time over it.
It's a small victory.
Still hate it....



This might be my next car camera...



No comments:

Post a Comment