Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Testing Floor Polish on Faded Motor Home / RV fiberglass.


The 1985 Sun Stream Motor Home needs to be washed and polished.
Actually it really needs to be scrubbed and polished.
I'm up for the task but the idea of waxing the motorhome or any motorhome is not appealing.
According to the Internets there's an industrial floor polish that can be used.
It's supposed to be really tough and impervious to the elements, shines bright
and only requires a yearly re coat.
So I bought some.
It's made by Zep.
It's called Zep Professional Strength Wet Look Floor Polish.
Before I'd commit to using it on the entire RV, I thought I'd test it.
The front and end caps of the RV are different than the rest of the motorhome.
The spare tire cover is the same fiberglass.
That's where I decided to test it.
Check it out, I was pretty impressed.






This is the Floor Finish I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment