Saturday, August 03, 2013

Review of the Clever Wallet from the Dollar Tree Review of the Clever Wallet from the Dollar Tree

Clever Wallet Clever Wallet from the Dollar Tree.
Minimalist / Front Pocket Wallet Rigid Plastic with a clam shell design.
Has an accordion style divider inside with a mirror.
Holds up to 6-10 cards Or Less with cash, which needs to be folded.
Reminds me of an Altoids tin or a more modern styled wallet.
Specifications: *Smooth Plastic *4 inches in length
*2 inches in width
*1/4 inch thick
*mirror strip
*accordion card / ID holder
Overall, it's worth a buck and can be customized.
It's kinda cool.. Just maybe not for me.
I'm a little old school and I like wallets that look like wallets.
This kind of reminds me of an Altoids Tin.
Or a plastic box that your parents would give you as a pretend wallet.
I think it's great for a buck.



No comments:

Post a Comment