Monday, November 30, 2020

Go Pro Hero7 White Video | Right out the Box owned for 2 minutes Video Test

I literally bought this for $117.00 from Walmart’s Black Friday Online Sale (2020) I opened the box, downloaded the app, and installed a micro SD card. I updated the GoPro Hero7 White camera software from the app. This test video is an initial test video. I made this video after owning it for 10 mins. GoPro Hero 7 White at $117.00 is the least expensive price I’ve seen so far. It is the least feature-packed Go Pro you can buy. The quality isn’t the best. However, At this price, it’s as good as most knock off cameras out there. The Biggest con is the lack of 4K video resolution. It’s still worth the price and It won’t be too painful if it’s lost or gets destroyed doing something stupid. 😉 Questions? Comment below. I’ll answer what I know. Peace and chicken grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment