Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Art Bell Coast to Coast Episodes.



Art Bell- Coast to Coast Episodes

I place Art Bell and Coast to Coast AM in my top 5 of paranormal influences.

When I found Coast to Coast with Art Bell in the earlier 2000’s, I was hooked. Coast to Coast AM isn’t the same to me anymore and I don’t care to tune in. I always thought the show lost its appeal when Art Bell left.

Here’s the point of this post.

I found a little gem today- It’s a ton of Art Bell Coast to Coast AM episodes. It’s a series of playlists on Spotify. So you can listen if you’re interested.

Here’s a link- https://linktr.ee/artbelltapevault

I plan on listening to some of the episodes to see if things have changed. Some of the topics that Coast to Coast brought into the mainstream (that were unheard of at that time) are almost common knowledge today.

Art Bell and Coast to Coast AM had more listeners on AM radio than Oprah Winfrey in her prime. Around 3-4 million. I think it really opened the door for Paranormal, UFO, and Cryptids to become more mainstream and to be taken more seriously.

If you haven’t listened to Art Bell episodes before, give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment