Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Laundry Detergent Recipe...DIY for cheap!




Laundry Detergent Recipe...DIY for cheap!
How to make your own Laundry Detergent..for cheap!
It seems like things we all have to do costs so much more than it used to.
It's ridiculous how much laundry detergent costs!
I have to save money whenever and wherever I can.
I make my own dishwashing detergent and that saves me some money.
I also make my own laundry detergent.
I've been making it for about 5 years now.
Since I have been making my own laundry detergent,
I'm absolutely sure that has saved me quite a bit of money.
I actually prefer making and using my own laundry detergent.
Controlling the ingredients and the quanitity of laundry and dishwashing detergent, allows
me to reduce waste and costs. Plus, I know whats in it.
It only takes 1-2 TABLESPOONS PER LOAD of laundry detergent to wash clothes.
This recipe for laundry detergent works very well, and has less irritants in the mix.
If you have sensitve skin this recipe may been helpful.
There are a ton of recipes out there.
Find one that works for you.
You may have to experiment a little to get the ratio of ingredients right for you.
You can also try mine. I'm happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment