Wednesday, November 07, 2012

PYLE PLCM22IR- Rear View Camera



PYLE PLCM22IR Flush Mount, Rear View Camera- Review / Test
PyleView PLCM22IR
This rear view camera was in my garage, laboratory, man cave.
I bought this about 2 years ago and forgot I had it.
So, I thought I would test it and see if it worked.
It does! I might actually use this thing after all!
If I don't use it for a rear view camera, I might 
use it as a webcam or as some kind of home security?
I might use it in a video somewhere.. 

Here's some specs:

Dimensions: 1,25''(W) x 1.25''(H) x 1.77''(L)
CMOS Water Proof 1.25''
Image Sensor: OV7910 Color CMOS - 
Flush Mount Housing -
Video Output:1.0V pp-75 Ohm 
Resolution: 380 TV Lines - 
Total Pixels: 510 x 492 - 
Night Vision Low Lighting Capable - 
10 IR LED Lights - 
Min Illumination:0.5 LUX
Auto Image Adjustment
17 Foot Male to Male RCA Video Cable -
Drill Cutout Tool Included - 
Power Supply: DC 12V 200 mA

Amazon.com this rear view camera listed $21.38.

Here's a link if your interested-
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000MCKA5Q/?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&...



No comments:

Post a Comment