Thursday, March 04, 2010

Junk In the Trunk3

So I've keeping an eye for all the things we need for camping in my High top bus.
As I've said before, I don't want to spend a ton of money on this endeavor.
Thrift stores and bargain hunting camping and VW bus supplies is something that we do.
I found a Satellite radio at a thrift store, for dirt cheap-I might add.
Now, I have found a satellite radio boom box.
The radio and the boombox together, have a grand total of 10 bucks.
Here's a picture or two- nah I'm just going to do one picture.

It has the antenna and all the connections.
It wasn't until I got home with it, that I realized it was for a different style radio.
BUT, it does have an auxiliary input for Ipod, satellite radio, or what ever.
All is not lost.
It should be usable....

No comments:

Post a Comment