Saturday, October 27, 2012

How to Vacuum Seal a Quick Drink Pack. Good for Camping, Zombies, Hurricanes?




How to Vacuum Seal a Quick Drink Pack.
I really like the idea of being able to vacuum pack stuff.
Plastic bag, remove the oxygen, seal it up and it's still good after a couple of years.
Awesome! You never know, zombie attack, hurricane, no power or  whatever the situation is.
Having a cup of coffee is a comfort that might make it a little easier to deal with whatever..
This a drink pack. It contains enough coffee for 2 people to have 2 cups each.
It also contains 2 tea bags and a pack of lemon.
So about 7 drinks or 6 drinks if the lemon is used for tea.
I didn't include cream or sugar. Which I probably should have.
I'll do that next time.
I'm going to be making some emergency packs with some essentials.
We live in a hurricane area, and we've really been lucky.
I want to make sure that should we have to leave, we'll be ready.
We have a Rival FoodSaver that we got at WalMart.
It's about $40.00 and its simple.
Hopefully, it will last as I plan on vacuum packing lots of stuff.
There's a hurricane brewing off the east coast.
Hurricane Sandy is her name.
I might be using this drink pack sooner than I thought.
Here's a link to some Hurricane Preparedness Tips from last year-
Hurricane Preparedness Tips..

Here's a Coffee Maker..I have one like it.
Works very good.. Nice and Simple..




No comments:

Post a Comment