Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Part 4 of 4 of the Cheap Film Maker Gift Guide!


Part 04 of 04 of the Cheap Film Maker Gift Guide!

The $100.00-$150.00 Range is where we are now.
I didn't really have anything that was $50-100.00.
So I didn't include it.
This range has the awesome Yeti usb microphone and a Canon PowerShot Elph 300hs.
The Blue company makes the Yeti microphone and it is fantastic!
It's large, made of metal, weighs at least 2lbs, has an awesome vintage style to it.
It also has 4 microphone patterns, the ability to monitor audio as you record, gain control and a mute 
button that flashes if you're muted. It also works very well for general audio, voice over, or voice editing.
It's compatible with most everything and the sound is very good. 
I really like it and I'm happy I have it.
Totally worth the money.
I also picked up a Canon Camera.
My Kodak Zi8 is losing focus. It's time to replace it. 
I needed a camera that shoots full HD was portable and had great image quality.
The Elph HS is a great camera, I like the images it takes for a point and shoot.
It focuses during video and automatically switches modes in video. 
Like Macro for example. The audio isn't too bad for such a small camera.
It's a decent little camera. The price was great! 
I buy refurbished directly from Canon every chance I get.
Never had any issues and I've been happy with experience.

Here's a list of links for the $100.00 -$150.00 Range:

Canon PowerShot Elph 300HS
$109.99-$139.00 Canon Direct
Available from Canon Direct
______________________________________
Yeti usb microphone from Blue.
$89.99 Amazon
Available at Amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment