Friday, March 12, 2010

Dear Coca-Cola,

It's been about 6 days since the Coca-Cola bottle cap hit me in the eyeball.
The swelling in my eye region is almost gone.
I can blink my eye without a bunch of stinging.
My eye is still blurry though, I can see colors and shapes, but no real detail..
I's almost like looking through a drop glue.
Sounds goofy, but thats about the best way I can describe it.
I went looking through my eye pictures and I found one that shows the scratch on my cornea.
This is 3 days after it happened.
It's hard to see from this picture, the scratch runs across the cornea.
It's like a split. Sucks too...
Really screws up my depth perception.
The green arrow really stings. Ha!
















Here's without the arrow.
It's still faintly there.
I'm hoping it improves.
I think since as you get older it takes longer to
heal.
Still sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment