Saturday, November 03, 2012

Chromo 160 LED Video Light. -Dirt Cheap



Chromo 160 LED Video Light
This video light is the cheapest 160 LED light I've seen so far.
It runs between $21.00- $26.00.
I was looking at the YN-160 and CN-160 and the Neewer version of this style
light. The price on those run from $31.00 to $50.00.
This light appears to be just as good.
The main difference I've seen is the small on the Chromo appears to be slightly smaller
and it does not include a holder for the difusers.
I picked this light up primamrily to see if I want to use these for video lihgting.
The quality per price aspect is good. I like the Chromo so far.
I plan on buying 3 of these.
Plus, 3 reflector/ umbrellas for 3 point lighting set up.
Battery powered and portable is something I like about these lights.
The light output is nice and bright.
Heres some Specs:
*Works with Panasonic CGR-D16S, Sony NP-FH70, NP-FM55H, NP-F550 and AA batteries.
*Battery Capacity Check button with 4-LEDs. 4 LEDS means full battery, 1-LED means battery low.
*Three filters included- a white filter to soften or diffuse the light,one warm / orange filter to reduce the color temp.
and one pink filter.
*Dimmable Switch to be used for on/off and adjusting brightness.
*Hot shoe to attach to video camera or camera rig.
Overall, the price for this light is worth it.
It's bright, dimmable, portable, and cheap!

Here's another LED light so you can compare..
If you're interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment